Fiber Supreme™ is a fiber supplement for diabetics & for those with high cholesterol. Diabetics who consume between 21-50 grams of fiber a day had the best cholesterol & blood glucose results. Adding foods with high soluble fiber to your diabetic diet can help maintain normal blood sugars.
- A mix of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Increasing soluble fiber into your diet can help to keep you regulated
- Insoluble fiber can help to bind cholesterol & sugars which can minimize blood sugar spikes that occur after a meal.
- No added sugars, salts, flavors or colors
- Psyllium, Gluten & Wheat-Free
Fiber Supreme™ is high in soluble fiber and studies show that high soluble fibers can help maintain normal blood sugars. Controlling your blood sugars is important in keeping your diabetes under control. Fiber Supreme™ should be used as part of a healthy diet which consists of a low-fat diet & 7-9 servings of fruit and/or vegetables per day.
Directions for Use:
- Mix one tablespoon of Fiber Supreme™ in foods such as cereals, muffins, pancakes, hamburger meat, or tuna salads. Take consistently 2-3 times per day.
Type 1 Diabetics – Consider nutritional balance
- Fat, protein, & fiber all slow down the absorption of carbs. Slower digestion can help to stabilize blood sugar levels.
Type 2 Diabetics – Eating well, exercise, & weight-control can help to put Type 2 into remission
- Studies have shown that Type 2 Diabetics who took control of their blood sugars were able to put it into remission by eating a low glycemic index diet, exercising, staying at a healthy-weight, & controlling carb intake. Eating more fibrous foods and taking a fiber supplement for diabetics can also help.