Rejoice Plus® Bladder Strengthening Supplement: Reduce Bladder Leaks & Urges
Rejoice Plus® is now a patented bladder control supplement that helps to strengthen the pelvic floor muscle & sphincter muscles for optimal bladder control. Rejoice Plus® works best in conjunction with Kegel exercises & other pelvic floor exercises. In addition, changing your diet & staying away from bladder irritant foods & drinks can help.
Why Do Bladder Leaks Happen
Overactive bladder (also known as urge incontinence) occurs because the muscles of the bladder start to contract involuntarily. This can be stemmed from a variety of reasons such as medications, constipation, UTIs, & menopause to name a few. Men & women who struggle with stress urinary incontinence have bladder leaks when there is pressure on the bladder from coughing, sneezing, or exercising which can cause you to leak urine. This is a result of a weakened pelvic floor. However, both can be controlled with 1st line therapy treatments such as Kegels, diet changes, bladder training & bladder supplements.
How Rejoice Plus® Has Double The Active Ingredients To Strengthen Bladder From Within
- Vitamin D receptors can be found in the bladder & urethra & help to decrease overactive bladder.
- Prebiotic Inulin (Fiber) works in the large intestine to improve colonic motility. Constipation can put pressure on the bladder which can cause bladder leaks.
- L-Arginine & L-Citrulline can be found in the bladder muscle. They increase nitric oxide which relaxes the bladder muscle thereby increasing the capacity to hold urine.
- EFLA®940 Hyperpure Pumpkin Seed Extract is used to strengthen the pelvic muscle which supports bladder control.
Our clinical studies on Rejoice Plus® have shown that 79% show a decrease in their urinary frequency, an 87% increase in better sleep satisfaction, and 68% saw a decrease in their stress incontinence episodes. Our unique super-formula created by our pharmacist, Mike Allen R.Ph can help men and women with both stress urinary incontinence & urge incontinence (also known as overactive bladder).
How to take Rejoice Plus®:
- Initial Dose: For the first two weeks, take 45 mL (3tbsp. daily)
- Maintenance Dose: After the initial two weeks, take 30 mL (2 tbsp. daily)
- Allow up to 6-8 weeks to realize full benefits. (Some have seen results in as little as 4 weeks)
- 28 Servings per container
- Store at room temperature. Discard 60 days after opening. Shelf-life: 18 months.